Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cringing Countdown #4

Lane Knaack - Smell the Glove
 Lanky Lane, die hard devotee of Satin Daggers and the star of probably the only actually funny skit in the vid, this part never fails to stir a desire in me to strap in instantly after it ends. Any snowboard video part with a Bad Brains song is fucking bad ass and this one is no exception. I always enjoyed the early punk infused Grenade videos and Smell the Glove definitely has some gnarly riding, but my favorite part hands down goes to Mr. Knaack. I used to rewind the fs tail press in the blue basketball jersey over and over, that clip is full of style and I love the sw fs 5050 bs 180 out on the cement hubba thing, that trick always does it for me. Lane looks like a total joker in the few lifestyle shots in the part, I love it it makes it even more rad. This part still all makes me feel the same way I did when I started getting super psyched on riding and I'll be watching it all season.

No comments: