Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Throw Some B's on that Bitch! Bradshaw and Bozung!


I'm gonna finish my countdown of parts I'm watching lots of lately but I just want to interject with a quick post. Yesterday I said that the third part I have always watched lots of when I'm trying to psych myself up for riding was Bozung's part in True Life. I mentioned that I was stoked to see the clip of him shredding at Brighton, which I definitely was, and then today I stumbled across a Neff clip of him and Bradshaw riding at Bear. This clip is fucking sick and you can definitely count me as one of those who are to stoked to see the early stages of a potential Bozung comeback. It's early season and he's already getting the coverage, so I'm hyped to see what the rest of the season has in store for ol' Boznuts. One thing is certainly evident, dude can still ride, despite the fact that he looks like he's aged about 20 years in the last 5, dude shreds. The clip is extra tight cause it's with Bradshaw and even extra tighter cause of the Pat Lynch cameo.

No comments: